Thursday, March 12, 2009

TechThink

Im thinkin of buying a new laptop next week cuz I'll give my V3000 to my lil' bro.. It's hard to let go of sumthin dat i live wit for 2 years. Yay.. Gonna miz u V3000 but my lil' bro needs u. So.. I read a lot about tech stuff lately and the latest edition to the HP Mini Notebook PC Family that available in two colors.. black piano and red vibrant.. caught my eyes. It's light and thin and small. Datz quite a prob for me actually. Huhuhu.. Since games n media editing are part of my routine. Im thinkiiiiiiinnn' ere...

Below: HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Special Edition. I lurv da color and the cute design.



Processor: Intel® Atom™ Processor
CPU Speed:1.6Ghz
Memory: 1GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hard Drive capacity: 60GB
Operating System: Window XP Home Edition
Display resolution: 1024x600
Screen size: 10.2"
Weight: 1.11kg
Webcam with integrated microphone
Wifi + Bluetooth
Price: RM2299 (Red)
RM1699 (Black)

No comments: