Sunday, March 1, 2009

TwO WoundZ

Im not sure wat I shud feel today. Funny huh... I waited a year for today to come but now it doesnt feel rite. Sumthin juz.. dunno. Feels like there's a heavy cloud inside my head. Sumtimes I tot I can easily forget things.. but I juz realise I dont. Deep down inside I see two wounds.... da day he left on my birthday & the day I found out everything.. I was there. Rite outside the 'event'. Alone, scared and numb..
My cousin asked me not to go but I really wanted to see it myself. I drove there myself. My cousin would kill me if she knew. I stood rite outside. I saw it all. I didnt cry. Not a tear.. I juz stood there. People passed by. I saw him laughing n smiling.. All the lies..... Wat a beautiful lies.
Sumhow.. I got the strenght to walk away dat nite.. I walked away..
Dat was the end. For me, he DIED dat nite.. He died wit all the memories. DEAD AND GONE!

No comments: