Monday, March 9, 2009

Thinkin'

So here i am.. thinkin of wat am i goin 2 write ere.. Been a while. Bit bz lately.. lotz of stuff need 2b done. I skip a month.. I log in juz to check on important stuff. I didnt write for a month. Gosh!!
Suddenly.. diz monink I woke up n felt like writing sumthin but dunno wat.. So many things stuff ere in my head.. Dunno where 2 start.. Hmmmppfff..
I read a book - BEING HAPPY - diz past few weeks.. wow... Huhu.. Not dat im not epi now.. but the book cover caught my eyes.. N d quote rite in front is catchy. The author wrote: Maybe that’s why I like being around little kids so much. They’re naturally honest. When they’re not happy, they express it and then they go back to being happy. It’s refreshing. And there’s no reason we can’t be like that too. You probably won’t want to stomp your feet and scream all around town, but you can simply and honestly state how you feel and own it.
I like to read diz kind of books cuz there are so many things in life I tot I knew when da fact is I only know it 3metres down from the top.. The bottom is far down below. I have few collections and my favourite are Chicken Soup for the Soul & Why Men Marry Bitches.
Watever dat I membebel ere.. I am epi wit all the little things I have.. Lots of things make me smile everyday. Look into da mirror every morning and look at my messy hair makes me smile. Look at the sky on my way to work makes me smile. Look at people passing by while im waiting in da car makes me smile.

No comments: