Friday, July 31, 2009

Di4RieS


Nuttin much to do today. Juz the mandatory like sleeping n breathing. Im takin a day off. Other than dat I juz sit ere browsing, searching, typing n clicking. Sumhow.. I managed to clean my room n I found my precious... Ahahaha.

After so long I opened back all my diaries. Not really all of it since I started to write diary since I was in highschool n of course few chapters are missing.. N my most favourite will be my lil black book with lots of sketches in it. I like to draw o sketch by the way. Wateve u kol it. HUhuhu.. Reading all the diaries feels like traveling through time. Guess.. it's ok 2 go back 2 da past sumtime. Juz 2 remind me bout life. Who I used to be.. Where I used to stand.. All the crazy stuff dat I wrore.. anger, frustration, joy, love.. bla bla bla. The ups n downs. How it actually taught me 2b who I am now.

Reading all these diaries feels like standing on top of a mountain where u can see almost everything... which makes me wonder how wonderful n horrible life can be in a split second. Sumhow, I can summarize my life.. few years back.

I found my fav poem in there sumwhere.. My fav songs when I was in campus. My ehem ehem.. dont have to mention the name.. Hihihi. Funny. Isn't it fun when u can actually smile n laugh when u read back all the stupid things dat frustrated u long time ago. So, diaries are like soul healer.. it tells me dat it's ok to be unhappy or to have problems now cuz sumday when u finally get over it all.. It will become a chapter of ur book of life n the title will be 'Point to ponder' or 'Life's Like That' or 'Laughter is the Best Medicine'. Or maybe it can be reminders.. Did I learn sumthing from it? Am I goin 2 make da same mistakes? Am I a better person now? But foremost.. it's not about did I or did I not successfully went through the dark black hole.. it's all about HOW n WHAT I've learn after the rise n fall.

No comments: