Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oliver

I lost Oliver today.. It was all my fault. I didnt take gud care of Oliver.. Im sori.. Sure Jumper misses Oliver so much. Oliver was the only companion....
I went to swim wit buddies. When we got home.. Jumper was on top of her lil' house. Juz sat there.. Oliver's gone. I cleaned up the cage n when I put Jumper back into her cage.. Jumper juz jump ere n there. Not like owez.. :( Makes me sad to see Jumper dat way. They fought most of the time cuz Jumper is a bit notty. But they were perfect for each other.. cuz Jumper was the one to collect the foods n Oliver wud collect things for their lil' house. After all the routines.. they rested together in their lil' hommy.. I feel so sad rite now. So does Jumper. Rite now Jumper juz sit outside their lil' house.. :(

No comments: