Friday, April 10, 2009

Breakfast wit Mom

Me at my mom's house. I woke up early today.. Mom made me breakfast. She knows sumthin isnt rite. Mom owez knows.... My mom was talking about me getting a new car. She wants me to buy the tangerine color but I want Black. Huhuhu. My Black Ride. She caught me staring at my mug for few minutes.. lost there for a while. But she didnt ask. I finished my breakfast.. Yummie.. Thanx mom.. Then up up and away to my CAVE!
I really dont feel like talking, smiling o anything today. Juz wanne lie ere on my bed. It's raining outside. I dont even know wat I wanne talk about rite now. The day seems so long.. I juz wanne sleep n wake up on monday even I never really like Monday. Hmmff..
I supposed 2b in KL rite now.. Fly last nite. Ticket for two? Ticket for one? Cancel.... It's over. GAME OVER. Dont wanne think about it....

No comments: