Thursday, June 25, 2009

The LosT


It was raining and I couldnt sleep las nite.. Suddenly I miz everybody especially my musuk.. I felt sumthin but it was hard to explain.. Worry and sad and empty, all at once. Weird.. Finally I fell asleep maybe around 3 cuz dat was da las time I looked at my hp.

Diz monink I woke up early.. still wit dat weird feeling inside.. So I decided to kol him. I told him dat I felt like my body is ere but my soul is sumwhere else. His answer was 'HUH? WAT KIND OF FEELING IS DAT?'. Sumhow.. he makes me feel better again like always.. Few minutes after dat.. my dad called. Bad news. My cousin past away las nite. Cancer. She struggled for many years. Still young. It felt like a knife stabs through my heart. Now I know why I felt dat way las nite..
AL-FATIHAH.....

No comments: