Wednesday, December 3, 2008

That smile..

I woke up this morning feeling that im out of place a bit n tried hard to remember the last moment of my dream. I stumbled across the room toward bathroom. At least the water warm enaff..
Then I sat on the bed and looked around the room.. the room was a mess..
Well, my life is a mess. Mmm.. not really a mess. I wont put it that way. A bit messy actually. I used to wish for a normal life.. craving for normal life. There were points in life when I almost give up hope then I found a picture last few years while cleaning up my room.. Sweet smile.. round dark eyes.. chubby n new grown hair on front side.. so cute n suddenly I start seeing things clear. The long journey ahead. Journey of life.
I realized that I cannot give up hope. Well.. life is a mess sumtimes n it's not a big deal. Mess is normal and life without a mess is totally not normal.. n not awesome at all. Few told me that at least i got a job.. well i wont say 'at least'. For me that is more than enaff. I pay my own bills. I laugh. I smile. I cry. I fell in love. I fell out of love. I plan for my future. I got problems.. I have life n im thankful wit all the little things I have..
So... with that sweet smile.. round dark eyes.. Im alive...

No comments: