Thursday, May 1, 2008

My B1RtHd4Y


My birthday again.. 2008. All mess up today.. We had a fight 2 days before.. He has to go to KL on my birthday. I dowan no present. I juz want him around. Dats all. Hmmmff. Nevermind. Again.. as usual..
with a mug of coffee,
my lil black tech n cigart..
here I am in my room pondering bout life.

I should wake up smiling today. C'mon.. it's my birthday.. Who cares about all the fighting n those stupid stuff.. Problem is normal.. It can be settled later on.

Friends called to wish me epi birthday. Thanx fwens.. 40 wishes hopefully would make the magic word "HAPPY" come true. My mom n bro n sis came to wish me epi birthday. I dowan my mom to worry bout me so I smiled.. n I smiled n I smiled.. My mom bought me a birthday cake.. Thanx mom. Mom n bro n sis left early.. They must be thinking dat I have plan with Musuk. Hmmmpppff.. So.. wit dat fake smile on my goofy face and cake on my left hand.. I waved.. Bubbye mom.. bubbye sis.. bubbye bro.. Lurv u all too.. Muah muah.
As the car dissappeared.. so did my smile... I went inside my house.. light the candles and sang myself a betdei song.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: